Today is my one year anniversary living in Vietnam and what a year it has been!
- Minimized my life to 3 bags
- Lost a loved one
- Was a semi-finalist for a Thailand Video contest
- Traveled: Seoul, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Nha Trang, Siem Reap, Chicago, Seattle, Home, Vancouver, and Victoria
- Started working in a different industry
- Learned how to drive a motorbike
- Got a motorbike for HCMC
- Became a coffee lover
- Confirmed, I like durian
- Horded enough chocolate in the fridge to last a year
- Completed half of my MBA program
- Got engaged
Here’s to another year in Vietnam!